Frequently Asked Questions
Female gymnasts should wear a leotard without a skirt. We do not allow loose or bulky jewelry or hair accessories. Gymnastics is performed with bare feet.
Most athletic wear is suitable for male gymnasts. Clothing should be comfortable, but not so loose that it will fall off the body while jumping, rolling, or flipping.
We offer a mommy and me class for children under the age of 3. Our recreational classes begin at the age of 3.
Our classes are based on skill level. A quick skill evaluation is required for all new students over the age of 4. Please contact the office to schedule.
Monthly tuition varies by class. There is an annual registration fee of $75 per family due in September of each year. For questions regarding your specific level please contact our office.
- New students should register for their first session in the office. Regular office hours are Monday-Thursday from 3-6 pm. New students over the age of 4 will need a skill evaluation before they can be placed in a class. Please contact our office to schedule! (701) 572-6113
We do not offer make-up classes or refunds for student absences. We encourage students to attend all scheduled classes in their session to get the most out of their training.
- We follow the Public School District #1 Schedule for closing*
- If school is cancelled, we will close all day and evening classes*
- Any closings will be announced on our website, email, in our gym, and our Facebook page.
- If class is cancelled by the gym for any reason, there will be a make-up class.
*Unless stated otherwise
We have an observation area for parents and siblings to watch from. Please do not leave any children unattended in the observation area. We discourage parents from "coaching" their gymnast during class. The coaches on the floor should be the instruction during scheduled class time.