Frequently Asked Questions
Female gymnasts should wear a leotard without a skirt. We do not allow loose or bulky jewelry or hair accessories. Gymnastics is performed with bare feet.
Most athletic wear is suitable for male gymnasts. Clothing should be comfortable, but not so loose that it will fall off the body while jumping, rolling, or flipping.
When can my child begin gymnastics?
We offer a mommy and me class for children under the age of 3. Our recreational classes begin at the age of 3.
Which class do I register my child in?
Our classes are based on age, please look on the left hand of our current schedule and it will show the classes and age for your child.
Monthly tuition varies by class. There is an annual registration fee of $75 per family due in September of each year. For questions regarding your specific level please contact our office.
- New students should register for their first session in the office. Regular office hours are Tuesday-Thursdays from 1-5pm. You can also register online using this link: https://app3.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=521806
What if my child misses a class?
We do not offer make-up classes or refunds for student absences. We encourage students to attend all scheduled classes in their session to get the most out of their training.
Will there be class on holidays or during bad weather?
- We follow the Public School District #1 Schedule for closing*
- If school is cancelled, we will close all day and evening classes*
- Any closings will be announced on our website, email, in our gym, and our Facebook page.
- If class is cancelled by the gym for any reason, there will be a make-up class.
*Unless stated otherwise
We have an observation area for parents and siblings to watch from. Please do not leave any children unattended in the observation area. We discourage parents from “coaching” their gymnast during class. The coaches on the floor should be the instruction during scheduled class time.