Contact our office at 701-572-6113!
Yes we do, come on down to see our selection and you can buy them from the office.
We also offer clothing for boys as well.
- WSG follows the Public School Schedule for closing*
- If schools cancel during the day, we will close all day and evening classes*
- Any closings will be announced on our website, email, in our gym, and our Facebook page
*Unless stated otherwise
- We have an observation area where you are more than welcome to watch from.
- We do prefer that parents/grown-ups/guardians stay out of the gym during their child’s practice time and reframe from distracting them. It keeps your child and the other children in the class from being distracted, thus enhancing their gymnastic prowess.
- We ask that you speak to the office and they would be happy to get you into a different day during the week if scheduling is troublesome.
- NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN for individually missed classes.
- We DO NOT offer makeup classes.
- For a faster progression of your child’s skills, it is best they attend their regularly scheduled class.
Please call in and one of our representatives will happily discuss pricing with you 701-572-6113
- You can come into our office and we will get you situated with the correct forms and times for your aspiring gymnast
- You can call us at our phone number: 701-572-6113 and register over the phone
- Or you can register right here!
Our classes are based on skill, if you have any questions the office would be happy to arrange a testing date to see what class would be a good fit for them.
***Test is required for all new registries***
Classes range anywhere from thirty minutes to one hour for recreational classes and up to two hours for competitive classes.
Our classes start at Mommy and me ages, but we have classes for all ages and skill levels up to competitive levels. All levels are taught from the basics to advanced skills on tumbling, balance beam, uneven bars, and floor.